Sunday, January 10, 2010

It started with these...

I'm into books. I don't collect every title there is.
Currently, I have:
  • those by James Patterson. I like his Alex Cross series.
  • Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga.
  • JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. The 2nd book in the trilogy is the 1973 edition. Nice, right?
  • Jodi Picoult's The Pact and Nineteen Minutes.
  • Stephen Kings The Dreamcatcher (hardcover)
  • JK Rowling's Harry Potter series (the ones I bought, I gave them away.) I'm expecting to have my complete set of Harry Potter (London edition) by late January. Cool! My sister bought them for me as Christmas present.
  • Alexandre Dumas' Count of Monte Cristo (one of my favorite classics)
  • Carolyn Keene's Nancy Drew books 60 and 44.
  • Danielle Steel's Wanderlust (love this) and The Ghost
  • Nicholas Evans' The Horse Whisperer
  • more or less 10 books awaiting further classification.
I'm still looking for more books. As much as possible I wanted to have the first editions. But if without luck, I settle for the hardcover editions.

No comments:

Post a Comment