
Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
Divine Evil - Nora Roberts
Kaleidoscope - Danielle Steel
Readings for Writers
Rich Dad, Poor Dad. I'm currently reading this. Alongside Jessica Zafra's Twisted7. I'm liking it so far. The next one was a gift from a colleague. It was during the "Monito, Monita" at the workplace. The N. Roberts' book was bought because I wanted to read some random author's book. Haven't gotten around to reading it, though. I just bought D. Steel's Kaleidoscope this afternoon. Can't seem to get out of the bookstore without buying anything. The last book, I bought it from Booksale SM Lipa. Wala lang. I just thought that I might want to read it someday since I am interested in writing. I think it also might help me strengthen my analyzing skills regarding the stuff I read.

No comments:
Post a Comment